- From: Adam Jacob <
- Subject: [[chef-dev]] Jira Upgrades!
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:52:47 -0800
We've upgraded to the latest version of Jira, and added support for
Fisheye. The big benefit here is being able to see the linkage
between a ticket and any commits related to it. In order to get
maximum benefit, we need people to start doing two things:
1) When you create your remote branch, make sure to make the name
match the ticket, including upper-case letters. CHEF-619 rather than
2) When you commit work on a ticket, include the upper-case ticket
number in the commit message.
Adam Jacob, CTO
T: (206) 508-7449 E:
- [[chef-dev]] Jira Upgrades!, Adam Jacob, 01/05/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.