[[chef-dev]] Re: [[chef-dev]] Ticket Triage

  • From: Barry Steinglass < >
  • To: Adam Jacob < >
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: [[chef-dev]] Re: [[chef-dev]] Ticket Triage
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:18:54 -0700

two additional points about this process:
- if you want to work on a ticket, whether or not the fix version is set, go ahead and set the fix version to the release you plan to fix it in. you don't have to limit yourself to the things that Opscode has selected for the release.
- ideally Opscode is on top of the tickets and they're all triaged (we'll be working on this over the next week). If you want to start work on an untriaged ticket, send mail to this list requesting that we triage it first.