[chef-dev] Re: Re: Community contribution check-in

  • From: Tom Thomas < >
  • To: Alex Soto < >
  • Cc: Bryan McLellan < >,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Community contribution check-in
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:39:39 -0700

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Alex Soto < "> > wrote:
Cookbook publishing/collaboration is most important to me.

Community Site:
Just ran into this today.  I happened to look at the cookbook community site and noticed someone posted a comment offering patches 5 months ago!  It would have been great if there were some sort of alert to comments.  Who knows if he will notice I posted a comment reply to him.

Hi Alex,

We agree, and are looking into this already based on your ticket.  (http://help.opscode.com/discussions/suggestions/58-alerts-on-community-site-comments)

Thanks,
Tom