- From: Matthew Kent <
- Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: 10/12 Opscode Ticket Triage
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:17:07 -0700
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Brad Knowles
> On Oct 12, 2011, at 5:35 PM, Bryan McLellan wrote:
>> We've moved around a bit of scheduling, so I'm expecting to release
>> Chef 0.10.6 beta 1 in a few days and we'll move toward a freeze and RC
>> in a couple of weeks.
> I'm still being affected by CHEF-2637 in 0.10.4-3. Is this fixed in the
> cookbook, or somewhere else? If I could just download an updated cookbook
> for yum, then I could get going again on installing Nagios or Zenoss on
> CentOS 5.6, otherwise I think I'm stuck waiting for 0.10.6 to ship.
Unless you can alter the rpm packages to fix the %pre script failures,
you'll likely have to wait until 0.10.6 comes out.
Matthew Kent | http://magoazul.com
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.