- From: Daniel DeLeo <
- To: Chef Dev <
- Subject: [chef-dev] Chef 0.10.6 Beta Release
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:54:07 -0700
I've just pushed Chef 0.10.6 beta 1 to rubygems.org. There's over 70 bug
fixes and improvements included in this release. Highlights include:
* a completely rewritten command execution backend for windows, adding
support for environment variables and CWD
* Start handlers to notify you when a chef run begins
* Numerous improvements to the yum package provider
We'd love to get a release candidate shipped later this week, so please give
the beta a shot and let us know if you run in to any issues.
As usual, you can install the beta with
gem install chef --pre
- [chef-dev] Chef 0.10.6 Beta Release, Daniel DeLeo, 10/31/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.