[chef-dev] Chef-solo runlist error, was: please help me!

  • From: Bryan McLellan < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Chef-solo runlist error, was: please help me!
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:21:31 -0500

You probably want to use the chef mailing list rather than the chef-devyn mailing list. There are more people on that list as this one is reserved for topics regarding the development of chef.

I suspect there is a problem I your metadata.json file where you are specifying the run list. Could you provide the contents of this file?

Bryan