[chef-dev] Re: Re: Re: problem with LWRP Resource loader

  • From: Joseph Holsten < >
  • To: Alexey Khristov < >
  • Cc: Ranjib Dey < >,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Re: problem with LWRP Resource loader
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:58:38 +0000

For future reference, this list ( ) is focused on making changes to chef, ohai, chef-server and friends. Especially useful here are questions about bugs or patches for the projects.

If you're developing with chef, especially if you have questions about writing cookbooks, you'll find more folks and quicker responses at the main list:

Good luck making more awesome stuff with chef!

--
josephholsten.com