[chef-dev] Re: Re: ideas for chef-hackday at Chefconf, Tuesday afternoon, May 15

  • From: James < >
  • To: Bryan Berry < >
  • Cc: Daniel DeLeo < >, Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: ideas for chef-hackday at Chefconf, Tuesday afternoon, May 15
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:12:26 -0700

I'm also planning a Chef hackday for Monday evening in San Francisco. It is very difficult for most people in SF to get down to the south bay during a week evening, much less week day. My focus will be on improving existing cookbooks / contributing back changes we haven't (personally, the haproxy cookbook).

I'll post this on the SF DevOps meetup page today.

James