[chef-dev] Manually index a node

  • From: meenakshi agrawal < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Manually index a node
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:08:46 +0530

This is again regarding search of nodes using knife.

I am able to search only one node of mine using knife search,no other nodes are appearing in the search.

Is there any way to manually,forcefully make chef-solr index my node so that they become searchable??

Moreover i dont see any misbehaviour in the logs,how can i find out whether my nodes are indexed,if no,why?if yes,dan wht they are not returned in search

--
Thanks
Meenakshi Agrawal