[chef-dev] Re: Knife-windows: Can't authenticate

  • From: Peter Loron < >
  • To: Tim Green < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Knife-windows: Can't authenticate
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:54:40 -0700

Output below. For now I have enabled Basic auth as well as allowing unencrypted connections.

Thanks.

-Pete

PS C:\Windows\system32> winrm get winrm/config/service
Service
    RootSDDL = O:NSG:BAD:P(A;;GA;;;BA)S:P(AU;FA;GA;;;WD)(AU;SA;GWGX;;;WD)
    MaxConcurrentOperations = 4294967295
    MaxConcurrentOperationsPerUser = 15
    EnumerationTimeoutms = 60000
    MaxConnections = 25
    MaxPacketRetrievalTimeSeconds = 120
    AllowUnencrypted = true
    Auth
        Basic = true
        Kerberos = true
        Negotiate = true
        Certificate = false
        CredSSP = false
        CbtHardeningLevel = Relaxed
    DefaultPorts
        HTTP = 5985
        HTTPS = 5986
    IPv4Filter = *
    IPv6Filter = *
    EnableCompatibilityHttpListener = false
    EnableCompatibilityHttpsListener = false
    CertificateThumbprint