- From: Jamie Winsor <
- To: Andrea Campi <
- Cc: "
- Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Update on COOK-1441, database, mysql, postgresql cookbooks
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:52:20 -0700
Can you share a link to this version?
On Aug 17, 2012, at 12:03 AM, Andrea Campi
> Hi Josuha and all,
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Joshua Timberman
>> Ohai, Chefs!
>> We have released the following cookbooks today:
>> * database (v1.3.2)
>> * mysql (v1.3.0)
>> * postgresql (v1.0.0)
>> A huge thank you and cookbook release MVP goes to Jesse Howarth and Jamie
>> Winsor of RiotGames for their comments, feedback, and of course, pull
> great stuff.
> I was wondering, is there any plan to merge Noah's changes to the
> database cookbook?
> I have been using his version for—well, almost a year now, and the DSL
> makes it much more convenient to define a database for an application.
> If it's just a matter of cleaning it up and merging it, I could take
> care of it (when time allows).
- [chef-dev] Update on COOK-1441, database, mysql, postgresql cookbooks, Joshua Timberman, 08/16/2012
- [chef-dev] Re: Update on COOK-1441, database, mysql, postgresql cookbooks, Andrea Campi, 08/16/2012
- [chef-dev] Re: Re: Update on COOK-1441, database, mysql, postgresql cookbooks, Jamie Winsor, 08/17/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.