[chef-dev] You are invited to the Opscode Community Summit October 23 & 24 in Seattle, WA, USA

  • From: Jesse Robbins < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] You are invited to the Opscode Community Summit October 23 & 24 in Seattle, WA, USA
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:09:32 -0700

Registration is open for the second annual Opscode Community Summit October on 23 & 24 in Seattle, WA, USA!

You are invited!
If you are passionate about helping our community, project, & company succeed and are willing to participate you are invited to the Opscode Community Summit!
Registration link is here: http://opscode-summit-2012.eventbrite.com/
Some of the topics we will address include:
  • What is the roadmap for Opscode & Chef?
  • What should we do to make Chef more awesome?
  • What best practices have emerged & how should we share them?
  • How will our community grow while serving experts and welcoming newcomers?
  • What should the Opscode Conference & other events in 2013 cover?
  • Topic ideas are being proposed on the Opscode Community Wiki.
This event will be a facilitated Open Space, which is similar to an "unconference" or (Foo|Bar)Camp.  We will gather, create our agenda together, and then get to work on what is most important.
Logistics:
  • Summit Location:
  • Meals:
    • Tuesday: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
    • Wednesday: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
  • Hotel & Accommodations
    • Special rate - $219 at Hotel 1000
    • To book, you must call reservations line at 877 315 1088, and let them know you are with Opscode.