[chef-dev] Re: 12/17 Opscode Code Review

  • From: Ringo De Smet < >
  • To: Bryan McLellan < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: 12/17 Opscode Code Review
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:12:04 +0100

Bryan,

CHEF-3237 is not in this list while a fix was provided. I just noticed in the ticket itself that the Fix Version has been pushed to 10.18.0. Why is that?

As a side note: why doesn't this "Fix Version" change show up in the ticket Activity tab? Due to that, there is not email notification sent so I wasn't aware of this change.

Ringo