- From: Steven Danna <
- To: <
- Subject: [chef-dev] 12/21 Code Review
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:20:41 -0800
The rate at which the community has been providing patches continues to
amaze us. 15 closed tickets between 12/19 and 12/21. Thanks for all of
your hard work.
Happy Holidays to everyone. Triage notes below.
* To Merge
- COOK-1978 chef-client cron output location configurable
- COOK-2103 Name the munin-hosts by fqdn instead of pure hostname
- COOK-2104 Allow specifying specific archs for repos in the Ubuntu
- COOK 2106 php_pear cannot find available packages (tested with mongo
- COOK 2108 Chef-client recipe readme needs to call out need for Chef
0.10.8 for platform_family
- COOK 2109 Sudo provider's remove action fails do to wrong action on
underlying file resource
Joshua will double-check the required version
- COOK-2110 Add initial test-kitchen support to Git cookbook
Joshua will remove the Gemfile.lock
- COOK-2111 Add LWRP for reprepro interactions. Allow attribute driven
- COOK-2112 arch portion of apt repository LWRP writes out incorrect syntax
- COOK-2105 Link one plugin to multiple names
This looks like it will break the exiting functionality.
- COOK-2066 Server & client config option hash forces ssh service
restart in every run
Sort the Hash in the template like the sshd_config template does.
- COOK-2095 - Add windows support to java cookbook
Add an attribute for the package name.
- COOK-2068 Don't install passenger on each run
Please clean up the commit.
- COOK-2025 To add a deprecation message to windows registry LWRP.
- COOK-2078 Add syntax highlighting to sudo README
Won't Fix. Unfortunately github flavored markdown isn't supported
- COOK-2077 Improve README for logrotate cookbook
Systems Engineer, Opscode, Inc
GPG Key: http://stevendanna.github.com/downloads/code/public.key
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [chef-dev] 12/21 Code Review, Steven Danna, 12/22/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.