[chef-dev] Re: New Bento Vagrant Boxes

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To: , " " < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: New Bento Vagrant Boxes
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 07:49:55 +0100

Awesome stuff, was already waiting for versioned bento base boxes for a while. Nice, Like!, +1, etc... :-)

Cheers, Torben

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Joshua Timberman < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Ohai, Chefs!

We updated our bento-built Vagrant base boxes, and they are available from
new URLs (in the same bucket). The main difference is that the chef
version is appended to the filename. As we update the boxes, we'll follow
this convention. The existing boxes (such as those used in the current
release of Test Kitchen) have not been updated yet.

To update your local boxes:

vagrant box remove opscode-ubuntu-10.04
vagrant box add opscode-ubuntu-10.04 <URL>

Cheers!

https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_centos-5.8-i386_chef-10
.18.2.box
https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_centos-5.8_chef-10.18.2
.box

https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_centos-6.3-i386_chef-10
.18.2.box
https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_centos-6.3_chef-10.18.2
.box

https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_ubuntu-10.04-i386_chef-
10.18.2.box
https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_ubuntu-10.04_chef-10.18
.2.box

https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_ubuntu-12.04-i386_chef-
10.18.2.box
https://opscode-vm.s3.amazonaws.com/vagrant/opscode_ubuntu-12.04_chef-10.18
.2.box

--
Opscode, Inc
Joshua Timberman, Technical Community Manager