- From: Steven Danna <
- To: <
- Subject: [chef-dev] 4/17 Cookbook Code Review
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:06:43 -0700
Cookbook code review notes below. Thanks for all of the contributions
and I can't wait to see those who can make it to ChefConf!
- COOK-2700 (jtimberman says: YUNO use attribute precedence?! BUT FINE.)
- COOK-2697 - The current behavior has the advantage of being in
run_list order. Comparing run_lists between nodes is probably better
done via knife.
- COOK-2488 Closed as duplicate of 2415.
- COOK-2696 - The default cookbook should include one of the web
server cookbooks based on an attribute. The default should leave
the current behavior (apache2) unchanged.
- COOK-2706 - Small change to the attribute name.
- COOK-2707 - Comments on ticket.
- COOK-2714 - Let's move the logic for chef_server_url out of the
template and just set the default to Chef::Config[:chef_server_url].
- COOK-2589 - Waiting on review from our resident Microsoft expert.
Systems Engineer, Opscode, Inc
GPG Key: http://stevendanna.github.com/downloads/code/public.key
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [chef-dev] 4/17 Cookbook Code Review, Steven Danna, 04/17/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.