- From: Steven Danna <
- To: <
- Subject: [chef-dev] 4/22 Opscode Code Review
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:42:15 -0700
It's a very busy week here at Opscode. The patches keep coming,
however. Thanks for all the awesome contributions!
Your code review summary is below.
- CHEF-1707 unable to set password for user on solaris
Please put the tests in a new folder and work with James to add
- CHEF-4070 Support DataBag.list on chef-solo
Please make the return value type the same as when in client mode.
- CHEF-4076 knife node run list set [list of roles/recipes]
Dan says: "Can we test for the case that we get fewer arguments than
required? The command should print usage and exit when no arguments
are given. Also, it should have a defined behavior if only one
argument (node name) is given, but I'm not sure yet if that should
make the run list empty or also print usage and exit."
- CHEF-4034 Example at the bottom of
Looks like the example is still incorrect.
- CHEF-1729 Create a bootstrap template for REE for new
This isn't something we want to maintain in core Chef. However,
we encourage the submitter to share it with the Chef community.
- CHEF-3861 Install fails on Arch Linux
BTM or someone from Opscode still needs to follow up with internal
- CHEF-3973 Cant run chef-server-ctl test
Looks like this change was made in the docs. Marked as Fix Commited
- CHEF-4063 chef-solo documentation web page confuses roles and
Also fixed in the docs already. Thanks James!
Systems Engineer, Opscode, Inc
GPG Key: http://stevendanna.github.com/downloads/code/public.key
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [chef-dev] 4/22 Opscode Code Review, Steven Danna, 04/23/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.