[chef-dev] Re: knife tickets with fix provided

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To: Joseph Holsten < >
  • Cc: Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: knife tickets with fix provided
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:30:28 -0700

On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Joseph Holsten wrote:

There are some pretty old tickets here:

Think we can get some of these into tomorrow's code review?
--
~j
We may not get to these tomorrow, as we'd like to get caught up on Chef before we begin the release process for the next minor release. But we are aware that we need to do better here. The solution may be a knife-specific code review meeting, especially since some new Opscode people are starting to become more involved in our knife plugins. We'll keep you all updated.

--
Daniel DeLeo