[chef-dev] Re: Re: Chef-server source code support for Arm

  • From: Archana Naik < >
  • To: Ranjib Dey < >
  • Cc: Matt Ray < >, Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Chef-server source code support for Arm
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:01:18 +0530

Hi Matt & Ranjib

Thanks  a lot for your reply . I will try  using setarch and see how i can build for arm .Currently i have build the repository required for Chef-server setup  but having some issues in building the chef-server.

I may require your help in coming days . However i will keep posting on my updates on ARM.

Thanks a lot for your support .

Archana