[chef-dev] Re: connecting deploy and remote file providers

  • From: Jesse Campbell < >
  • To: Bryan McLellan < >
  • Cc: Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: connecting deploy and remote file providers
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:48:25 -0400

Without digging in too far, would this still make use of the deploy resource?
I don't want to lose the functionality I get from using deploy, where it takes care of tracking versioning, triggering restarts, etc etc.

That *might* have been my original approach back in the chef 10 days, I could look in the history of application_java to see if my old libraries were in there, i think they were...