[chef-dev] Re: Re: Anything other than CLA and pull request to get changes merged?

  • From: Christopher Armstrong < >
  • To: Bryan McLellan < >
  • Cc: Bryan McLellan < >, Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Anything other than CLA and pull request to get changes merged?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:05:43 -0700

Sounds good. I'll see if I can help.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:56 AM, Bryan McLellan < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Christopher Armstrong
< "> > wrote:
> It's been over a week since my initial pull request. Is there something I
> should bump to get someone to take a look?

No. The regular process will get to it, there's just a bit of a
backlog for COOK tickets for review again.

https://tickets.opscode.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10970

We're always looking for folks in the community to help go through
these tickets outside of review and comment on other peoples pull
requests for things like documentation, tests (if appropriate), code
quality, better solutions, and also that you tested it out and it
worked good for you.

--
Bryan McLellan | opscode | technical program manager, open source
(c) 206.607.7108 | (t) @btmspox | (b) http://blog.loftninjas.org