- From: Steven Danna <
, Chef Dev <
- Subject: [chef-dev] COOK Review 2 December 2013
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:09:19 -0800
Post-turkey COOK review notes below.
* No Review
These tickets were skipped because they have external maintainers
now. We'll work with the maintainers to make sure they get looked
- COOK-3871 Make python::pip recipe possible to install without Internet
- COOK-3853 Application java fails to deploy if a remote war file has no
- COOK-2307 Allow specifying a monitored client interface
- COOK-3811 supervisor recipe should raise an exception if the
platform is not supported
- COOK-3844 iptables provider for firewall/rule lwrp
- Syntax problems reported by rubocop/travis CI
- Let's reopen against the iptables cookbook and start this work there
- no globals please :)
- COOK-3418 Virtual Domain Support
- Can you explain the `unless` conditional in the attribute file?
Maybe add a comment?
- Any particular reason for this being a separate recipe?
- COOK-3917 apache2 cookbook on debian/ubuntu systems doesn't include
the envars file
This change doesn't fix anything and could lead to breakage for
apache 2.4 without some coordination.
- [chef-dev] COOK Review 2 December 2013, Steven Danna, 12/02/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.