[chef-dev] Re: Re: Release Candidate for Chef Client 11.10.0

  • From: Serdar Sutay < >
  • To: Ryan Hass < >
  • Cc: Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Release Candidate for Chef Client 11.10.0
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:47:41 -0800

Thanks for pointing this out Ryan.

After some investigation fixing this will be upgrading fpm. We think that it will be a risky change to get in to 11.10.0 as we are in the RC stage and historically we've been bitten by fpm version upgrades.

Unless this is a blocking issue for anyone, we are planning to fix this right after 11.10.0 is released and the fix will be available in the next version of chef.

Let me know if this sounds good.

-- Serdar