[chef-dev] Re: Trac cookbook

  • From: Paul MacDougall < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Trac cookbook
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:45:29 -0700

The mod_fcgid package is in the EPEL repository.  The apache2 cookbook's README states this requirement:
https://github.com/onehealth-cookbooks/apache2#mod_fcgid

To make it work, you can use the yum cookbook and add the epel repository first as shown in the README's example:
https://github.com/opscode-cookbooks/yum#example

" type="cite">
" photoname="" src="jpglrGT52rubs.jpg" name="compose-unknown-contact.jpg" height="25px" width="25px">
June 27, 2014 at 2:13
Hi all,

I would like to use the trac cookbook.
I've downloaded the trac cookbook from http://github.com/opscode-cookbooks/trac
site.

For testing I'm using chef-solo but I've got this error:

* No version specified, and no candidate version available for mod_fcgid
Error executing action `install` on resource 'package[mod_fcgid]'

Chef::Exceptions::Package
No version specified, and no candidate version available for mod_fcgid

Could you help me?
Thank you for your time,
pasquy73