[chef-dev] Supermarket Grand Opening

  • From: Christopher Webber < >
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Supermarket Grand Opening
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:06:41 -0700

Ohai Chefs!

Supermarket is finally ready for production. We will be cutting over to Supermarket on July 7th, 2014 at 12:00 PM PDT (2014–07–07 19:00 UTC). The blog post at http://www.getchef.com/blog/2014/07/03/supermarket-grand-opening/ has all the details, but I wanted to share a few things:

* As part of this move, api.berkshelf.com will be served by Supermarket
* We are hiring additional engineers to work on Supermarket and other projects. If you are interested in joining us, check out: http://www.getchef.com/careers/om5bZfwl/ and http://www.getchef.com/careers/o2abZfw6/
* We will be giving away a free t-shirt to everyone who responds to the survey by August 30th. Additionally, we will be giving away registration to two people who respond to the survey. The survey is located at: http://evocalize.com/consumer/rs/chef/supermarket

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of shaping Supermarket. I am looking forward to where the community takes us next.

— cwebber