[chef-dev] Re: Time zone survey Was: Chef RFC #18: Community Dev Meeting Time Adjustment Proposal

  • From: Jeremy Bingham < >
  • To: Joseph Anthony Pasquale Holsten < >
  • Cc: " " < >, " " < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Time zone survey Was: Chef RFC #18: Community Dev Meeting Time Adjustment Proposal
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:50:02 -0700

Pacific, aka The One True Time Zone.

-j

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Joseph Anthony Pasquale Holsten < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Could we get a show of hands for time zones on this list?

I’m in Pacific.

Do we have a sense of how many people may be in attendance from any given region? I know this is probably unscientific, as the more time-zone-friendly it is, the higher probability that a given member may attend in that time zone, but it'd be a good stat to reflect upon initially.
-M