[chef-dev] Assistance on bug in Minitest Handler Cookbook

  • From: David Petzel < >
  • To: Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Assistance on bug in Minitest Handler Cookbook
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 19:43:00 -0400

We've got an interesting bug in the minitest-handler cookbook that I was hoping someone might have some insight into. I've done my best to recap current findings here: https://github.com/btm/minitest-handler-cookbook/issues/65#issuecomment-50554369, but the thread has some additional details.

Does the difference in output between hosted chef and enterprise Chef described in that comment even make sense? If so, whats the "best" way to get a list of *files* (in the files directory)  in a cookbook?

Thanks.

  • [chef-dev] Assistance on bug in Minitest Handler Cookbook, David Petzel, 07/29/2014