[chef-dev] Chef Developers' IRC Meeting - New Time - Wednesday, 8AM PDT

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Chef Developers' IRC Meeting - New Time - Wednesday, 8AM PDT
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:23:25 -0400

Hello!

This week's Chef Developers' IRC Meeting will be held on Wednesday at 8AM PDT to coincide with the Chef Community Summit in London.

I'm a bit behind in documenting the minutes and action items from our last meeting but will have those up-to-date prior to the meeting on Wednesday.

We will use our typical agenda for this week's meeting which you can find and suggest additional items to on GitHub:  https://github.com/opscode/chef-community-irc-meetings

Hope to see some of you in-person for the meeting in London and will see the rest of you online.

Thanks!
Nathen

  • [chef-dev] Chef Developers' IRC Meeting - New Time - Wednesday, 8AM PDT, Nathen Harvey, 10/13/2014