[chef-dev] erchef debug logging in chef 12

  • From: Mathieu Sauve-Frankel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] erchef debug logging in chef 12
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 20:08:20 +0900

Ohai,

I've been playing with the recent Chef 12 release and testing LDAP integration with out (non-AD) ldap directory.

I'm running into a few issues and was wondering if there was an easy way to increase logging verbosity to see if there are any clues that pertain to my problem in order to craft a better bug report.

The only settings relating to log verbosity that I have managed to find so far all relate to opscode-manage

Are there any others I should be aware of ?

--
Mathieu Sauve-Frankel

  • [chef-dev] erchef debug logging in chef 12, Mathieu Sauve-Frankel, 11/29/2014