[chef-dev] Release: Chef Client 12.0.1

  • From: Serdar Sutay < >
  • To: " " < >, Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Release: Chef Client 12.0.1
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 13:31:13 -0800

Ohai all,

We have just made a release for Chef Client with some backwards compatibility fixes that makes migration from Chef Client 11 easier. You can read more about this release here:

James Scott has also prepared a new page in our docs that lists the important issues to be considered when migrating from Chef Client 11 to 12. We will keep this up to date as we discover more issues. You can see this page here:

As usual, if you run into an issue and we will make sure you're unblocked.

Thanks...

-- Serdar

  • [chef-dev] Release: Chef Client 12.0.1, Serdar Sutay, 12/09/2014