[chef-dev] Mailing List Migration Rolled Back - Everything old is new again

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To: " " < >,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Mailing List Migration Rolled Back - Everything old is new again
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 23:44:30 -0500

As you may have seen, we ran into some rate limiting issues with our new mailing lists.  Please continue to use "> and "> for the time being while we work to resolve the issues on the new platform.

Thanks,
Nathen
@nathenharvey

  • [chef-dev] Mailing List Migration Rolled Back - Everything old is new again, Nathen Harvey, 02/10/2015