[chef-dev] Re: [chef] Chef DK 0.5.0 RC 1 released

  • From: Tyler Ball < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: [chef] Chef DK 0.5.0 RC 1 released
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 17:30:34 -0500

I released RC5 earlier today.  It updated dependencies to their latest version.  I moved the Windows Ruby version back to 2.1.5.

My logic is that there is a workaround for the issue Torben reported, and we haven’t heard of any other issues.  I’m hoping the benefit of a newer Ruby version outweighs the multithreaded SSL issues.  If you encounter any more issues with Ruby 2.1.5 on Windows, please let me know!

Updated dependencies:
  • chef-provisioning 1.0.1
  • chef-provisioning-aws 1.0.3

If no issues are reported, this will be the last RC until test-kitchen 1.4.0 and kitchen-vagrant 1.17.0 are moved from RC status to released.

Cheers!
-T