[chef-dev] Github chef/client-core and chef/client-maintainers groups

  • From: Lamont Granquist < >
  • To: Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Github chef/client-core and chef/client-maintainers groups
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 09:52:59 -0700

Just a quick note that I eliminated the old client-engineers github group which was pretty stale this morning (and reflected an internal/external maintainer split that I believe we want to be avoiding). Replaced that with the client-maintainers group. The client-core group is now faithful to the MAINTAINERS doc for the core maintainers, and the client-maintainers groups is similarly faithful to all the users listed in the doc.

  • [chef-dev] Github chef/client-core and chef/client-maintainers groups, Lamont Granquist, 05/06/2015