[chef-dev] Re: Announcing the Chef Brigade

  • From: Joseph Holsten < >
  • To: Mike < >
  • Cc: Chef Dev < >, " " < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Announcing the Chef Brigade
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 14:07:49 -0700

Absolutely! Anything you’d like me to do in the spirit of power combination?
~j

Awesome!
I had done this 2 years ago with virtually zero response over here: https://github.com/chef-community/about

Maybe we should combine out powers?

-M

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Joseph Holsten < " target="_blank" class=""> > wrote:
Anyone who’s been in the chef community for a while has felt the pain of abandoned cookbooks. And in fact, I’ve found myself unable to maintain the ones I care about.

So I’ve created a github organization to own my repos. I’ve already invited a number of people, and would love to invite /you/.

For now, this community is low ceremony. If there’s anything you’d like the chef brigade to do, please let me know!
--
~j