[chef-dev] Re: Chef Client 12.4.0 Release Candidate

  • From: Thom May < >
  • To: Bryan McLellan < >
  • Cc: Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Chef Client 12.4.0 Release Candidate
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:40:08 +0100

I was planning on cutting the final release off the tag, yes. But we're going to have to do at least one more RC because of #3416 (and I'd like to take a couple of audit mode clean ups, too), so the chances are I'll just repeat this cycle from HEAD for RC1. Master should not be considered frozen regardless.
-Thom