[chef-dev] Re: ChefDK 0.6.2 Release Incoming

  • From: Tyler Ball < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: ChefDK 0.6.2 Release Incoming
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:04:40 -0700

There were some issues getting the download page updated, but 0.6.2 is now available here!  Happy cheffing.

-T

On Jun 12, 2015, at 1:35 PM, Tyler Ball < " class=""> > wrote:

Quick note - there was no 0.6.1 release.  I made an error and ‘released’ (went through all the tagging steps, etc.) 0.6.1 which had a failing test.  Yay Friday releases!

Because of this and a backup in our build queue, I’m going to officially release 0.6.2 on Monday morning.  This email is just a heads up that it is incoming - I’ll follow up when its available.

The only difference from 0.6.0 is that I fixed Issues #420.  This issue affected all ChefDK Windows builds and resulted in some HTTPS requests failing with SSL errors.  The full issue text is quite extended - if you want the full story, check out the link.  The TL;DR is that if you have been experiencing issues with HTTPS requests on Windows, help is incoming!

Thanks!
-Tyler