[chef-dev] Re: Chef Provisioning Office Hours for May 21, 2015

  • From: Tyler Ball < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Chef Provisioning Office Hours for May 21, 2015
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:24:44 -0700

Hello everyone!  We’re going to switch the Chef Provisioning Office Hours to be broadcast via Google Hangouts since Zoom doesn’t work on Linux.  The session link for July 2nd is https://plus.google.com/events/coq38asi3d9e1b5k98avprgkvas

I have updated the meetup to reflect this.  Unfortunately Hangouts doesn’t support reoccurring meetings so I’ll have to get a new link every week.

Cheers!
-T