[chef-dev] Re: Kitchen-ec2 0.10.0.rc.0 Released

  • From: Tyler Ball < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Kitchen-ec2 0.10.0.rc.0 Released
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:55:47 -0700

I just released the official 0.10.0 release.  There were a few small bug fixes that made their way in, but that is the only difference from the RC.

Cheers!
-T

On Jun 19, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Tyler Ball < " class=""> > wrote:

I just released RC 1 with a minor change - I had a bad `require` that was still trying to use the AWS SDK V1 when we have updated to V2 and no longer include that old gem.

-T