[chef-dev] NO Developers' IRC Meeting this week

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] NO Developers' IRC Meeting this week
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 04:33:40 -0400

Hello!

We are going to cancel this week's Chef Developers' IRC meeting.  It is a short work week in the US and there are some schedule conflicts so we'll meet again next week.

The agenda for next week's meeting is already being formed, please request updates to the agenda via pull request.

Thanks!
Nathen
@nathenharvey

  • [chef-dev] NO Developers' IRC Meeting this week, Nathen Harvey, 07/01/2015