Re: New User Interface - Status page

  • From: AJ Christensen <aj@junglist.gen.nz>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: Re: New User Interface - Status page
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:01:21 +1200

Initial tests with the jsoneditor below show that it is far too slow to deal with the massive amounts of JSON we're storing for each node, also without modifications it does not understand how to update our controller. Firefox has been locked at 100% cpu for 5 minutes trying to rebuild my Macbook's node data tree.

Anyone have any experience with (preferably) a jQuery-based JSON edit-in-place treeview widget that can handle a *lots* of raw JSON? =D

Regards,

AJ