Re: Introducing sous-chef

  • From: Ben Burkert <ben@benburkert.com>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: Re: Introducing sous-chef
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:37:19 -0500

Michael,

That is part of the 'ey' gem, which is Engine Yard's gem for their Solo platform.  You can install it by running:

sudo gem install rest-client aws-s3
sudo gem install ey --source http://gems.engineyard.com

-Ben

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Michael Hale <mikehale@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome indeed! I'm having trouble running the chef command. I think
I'm missing EY::ChefRecipes. Where can I find that?

--
Michael Hale
mikehale@gmail.com