Re: chef solo from master

  • From: Arjuna Christensen <aj@opscode.com>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: Re: chef solo from master
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:14:08 +1200

On 8/06/2009, at 11:07 AM, snacktime wrote:

So I just pulled down master and was playing around with chef solo.  When processing a template it's trying to connect to the server at localhost:4000.

Ticket has been opened and fixed (twice, doh), pending merge (http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/CHEF-330)

Is it too early to be playing around with this?

I believe we're hoping to start full public testing of master once our last round of internally tested bugs are closed, however, feel free to test as normal and open tickets for any bugs you encounter if there are any :)

--
AJ Christensen, Software Engineer
Opscode, Inc.