[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef 0.7.6 slight release delay

  • From: Arjuna Christensen <aj@opscode.com>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef 0.7.6 slight release delay
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:00:33 +1200

Hiya,

On 13/07/2009, at 7:48 PM, Jeppe Nejsum Madsen wrote:

Ok, signed CLA is on it's way :-)

Awesome!

Still, I'm a little unsure about the next steps to get this one fixed: Is a fork on github necessary (remember, it's a one line fix :-) ?

Please do - while this does appear to be a one line fix, I believe you've not taken the tests (Rspec specifications) that currently validate the behaviour into account.

I outlined a process for 'Working with Git' on an Opscode project @ http://wiki.opscode.com/display/opscode/Working+with+Git

Even if I need to follow the process to the letter (http://wiki.opscode.com/display/opscode/Contributing), it seems like I cannot change any properties on the ticket in Jira

Once your CLA is processed you'll be granted developer status, which gives you the ability to edit and resolve tickets.

/Jeppe