[chef] filesystem, raid, partition providers + ohai additions

  • From: snacktime <snacktime@gmail.com>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: [chef] filesystem, raid, partition providers + ohai additions
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:51:38 -0700

Ok finally got the time to get these providers into a branch they can be pulled from.  Not exactly sure on what the procedure is to get them into chef.

These also rely on some additions I made to the ohai filesystem provider.  I decided that the additional filesystem checks would make more sense in ohai then chef, as they basically compliment and extend what is already there.
The chef code has specs, I didnt' get the time to get specs done for ohai.

I also have an ec2 provider that I didn't pull in, as it's not yet what I would consider complete, and it relies on the rightscale aws gem.

Here are the repo's, I merged opscode master into them just a few minutes ago.

https://github.com/chrisochs/chef/tree
https://github.com/chrisochs/ohai/tree