- From: Bryan McLellan <
- Subject: [chef] 0.7.16wt1 unofficial release
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:10:36 -0800
We've been running a patched version of 0.7.14 for a while at
Webtrends. With the release of 0.7.16 and no more planned 0.7.x
releases until 0.8 ships, a couple people requested I make that tree
public so I've pushed it to github.
0.7.16wt1 contains the security patches from 0.7.16, plus:
* [CHEF-706] - mount provider fails to mount samba/cifs devices
(Device does not exist)
* [CHEF-634] - UI fails silently when unable to save node
* [CHEF-659] - UI expands some escaped characters from JSON, then
fails to encode them again
There are Ubuntu karmic packages compiled in my Launchpad PPA.
Instructions for using a PPA for those unfamiliar are available at the
- [chef] 0.7.16wt1 unofficial release, Bryan McLellan, 12/29/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.