[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Continuous Integration

  • From: Jeremy Deininger < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Continuous Integration
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:54:40 +0000

Yes it will be OSS.  Right now we're actively refactoring an extremely rough prototype of the project I described.  It's RightScale specific (aka cookbooks with RightScale and ServerTemplate oriented).  If you stop by the #rightscale channel on Freenode I'd be happy to embarrass myself by giving you a sneak peak at the features etc..  Would love to bounce ideas around and collaborate if you're interested.

-jeremydei on Freenode IRC

This sounds like exactly the right approach.  Is it open source (yet)?