[chef] webcast on connecting java to chef inside google appengine

  • From: Adrian Cole < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] webcast on connecting java to chef inside google appengine
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:21:55 -0400

Hi, all.

I've been working on java support for the chef rest api over the last several weeks. Excitedly, I'm showing a demo on webex tomorrow at 13:00 GMT.  During this demo, you'll see chef action in java, and an example of how ohai would work in this world.  Finally, if you were curious about Google AppEngine, this is a good intro.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

https://opscodetraining.webex.com

-Adrian Cole

founder jclouds

  • [chef] webcast on connecting java to chef inside google appengine, Adrian Cole, 08/05/2010