[chef] Re: Re: ideas on deploying java applications

  • From: Seth Chisamore < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: ideas on deploying java applications
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:14:41 -0400

Sounds easy but building OS native packages isn't something most Java teams have the will or knowledge to do.

Seth

--
Opscode, Inc.
Seth Chisamore, Technical Evangelist

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Sean OMeara < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Build your software, make an OS native package (deb, rpm), chuck it
into your package repository and then the chef recipe beomes Super
Easy.

-s