[chef] Re: Re: Re: ordering the roles directory into subdirectories

  • From: Christian Requena < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Jesse Nelson < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: ordering the roles directory into subdirectories
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 01:14:43 +0200

yes, but  how do you tell chef to use the roles in the subdirectories?

On 10/29/2010 11:26 PM, Jesse Nelson wrote:
" type="cite">you can prefix the roles and toss em in subdirs for now (just to organzie the way things look)

i.e.   prod_webserver role -> roles/prod/prod_webserver.rb

this is what we have done to help organize roles. Not ideal, but workable