[chef] Re: Re: Re: Locking User Accounts

  • From: AJ Christensen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Locking User Accounts
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:28:52 -0700

Yo,

On 1 November 2010 13:20, Jacob Vanderdray < "> > wrote:

       Yeah, that was my problem.  I'd never actually set a password for the account so it was effectively locked already.  Sorry for the extra email.  Once I set a password, I was able to lock/unlock the account by updating the data bag entry.

Dope on a rope. Perhaps quantify the user resource / provider documentation on the wiki?

Regards,

AJ

Thanks,
Jake.